Believe photo by Steve Huffman Photograpy

Jim Bain, Saved by Grace Blog:






James Bain Music Video

Volummonster Widget Free Song Download

REDEEM IT

Friday, April 23, 2010

Let It Be To Praise, My song about worship.



Let It Be To Praise

If silence finds the better prayer
Then still my tongue Lord and I won’t speak
I’ll wait for you in that quiet place
And by your grace you’ll meet me there

And when I lift my voice
Let it be to sing, let it be to praise X 2

If pride should lead my feet to stand
Lord, steal my strength and let me fall
And with that gentle reprimand
Remind me that you’re Lord of all

And when I stand
Let it be to dance
Let it be to praise X 2

When angles come to call me home
When I am old and full of days
And Heaven glows with golden light
God’s glory sets the skies ablaze

And we will sing, We will dance
We will praise X 3

Words and music by James Bain


For verse two I had penciled out a little different verse. It's interesting how the writing process goes. You have a thought hear and there, and with some tweaking you end up with something that make some sense to you at least. Here is the original phrase:

And if I stand in reckless pride
Steal my strength and let me fall
Back to my knees where I belong,
Reminded that you're Lord of all

Jim Bain

No comments:

Post a Comment